Our goal is to make this process as easy as possible for you. Please let us know if you have any special requests. If you have more than one person that needs an exam, let us know so we can schedule back-to-back appointments.
Immigrant and Refugee Health
Our services include a physical exam, immunizations, blood work, and filling of the I-693 form.
Same day appointments available and fast turnaround with mandatory paperwork:
- Passport or I.D. card, any travel documents.
- All personal medical history.
- Vaccination history, blood work, other health records.
- Form I-693
- Any other pertaining documentation
During your exam:
- Total time spent in the office is about 1 hour.
- You’ll complete the first page of the I-693 form
- We will take your blood pressure and pulse, review medical history, and perform an exam.
- We will determine which vaccines and laboratory tests are needed. Typically these vaccines and tests will be done on the same day of your visit.
- Usually you will return in 2-3 days to have your tuberculosis (TB) test checked. If you live far away or can’t return, we can do a routine blood test during your exam instead.
Getting your forms:
- You may pick up your completed form at our office or we will mail it to you.